Blaze-Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A server where minecraft dreams come true!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my admin application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ninjastar113

my admin application Empty
PostSubject: my admin application   my admin application EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:00 am

hi my fello minecraftians my name is ninjastar113 i love to play minecraft ok back to the topic today i will be applying for admin the reason that iam applying is that i love to be able to help other minecraftians i love to help other mods and owners well i have experience on being a admin i also have my very own minecraft server so i know all of the commands and yes i do have skype: yes age: optional and if u call my name i will always come i might not come straight away but i will always come when called i respect all staff and members and newcomers i will aways give you a second chance i might ban mods if they abuse there powers like if some mod kept smiteing eveyone i will give him won more chance but if he kept doing it he will be banned i will do comps like diamond drop evey month and i would love to be able to get admin urs sincerely ninjastar113
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: fantastic   my admin application EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:03 am

i loved Embarassed ur app but the public has to deside to
so i need the publics desicon
personally i loved it but dont just agree with me think ur self

so for me YES
Back to top Go down
https://blaze-craft.forumotion.com
jono12

PostSubject: terrible   my admin application EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:20 am

i think it was terrible

so its a no
Back to top Go down
theWIAM13

PostSubject: Re: my admin application   my admin application EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:36 am

1st: Jono, don't fucking put our other players down D:<
2nd:I think that it was alright so,,, yes Smile
3rd: Briann00b has helped with so much i see, mabey brian should be taken into consideration
Back to top Go down
theWIAM13

PostSubject: Re: my admin application   my admin application EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:01 am

ok, i understand that u might not like it -.- (jono) but u don't need to say its TERRIBLE...

sorry for re-correcting but my opinion is

[color=green][Yes... Smile/color]

-truly wiam
Back to top Go down
Briann00bs

PostSubject: Re: my admin application   my admin application EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Your Application was very nice, but you have already just applied for SuperMod. It was also pretty messy. We have not seen your skills in the server yet (Since it's not on...). Once the server is up and running, and once I've seen what you can do, I'll post my vote. Right now there is already too much staff (2 Admins, 3 SuperMods, and a Moderator!). If you want to see a really organized and really nice application (Even though there is to much staff), check out Wiam's. I would accept his, but server's not up and too much staff as I said earlier. I will post my vote later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my admin application   my admin application Empty

Back to top Go down

my admin application
Page 1 of 1