Blaze-Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A server where minecraft dreams come true!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Admin app :L...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theWIAM13

My Admin app :L... Empty
PostSubject: My Admin app :L...   My Admin app :L... EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:52 am

Name: Liam (Wiam is preferred)
IGN: theWIAM13
Why i believe i should be considered an "Admin":

1. I am really strict (U have seen most of this in my Supermod app)

2. I also have a bright side Smile (I am a fair serious gamer [pro])

3. I take all opinion's into consideration (Everything is good to me [but trolls/smart arses])

4. I have LOTS of experience with this stuff (I am mod on about 4 other servers and Admin on 1)

5. I am very open with my own idea's (I enjoy sharing stuff with everyone)

6. I can advertise stuff like this easy but good quality Smile

7. I know what i'm doing when it come's to new players to the server (Telling them what the forum's URL is, then ranking them to member)

8. I am good at building stuff for server attractions (Makes the server look interesting)

9. I know what is RIGHT and what is WRONG (Abusment, Powers)

10. I am FULLY against Cyber bullying (internet bully) and i believe that if i got this job (Admin) i could make this server a happy enjoyable place) Smile

11. Last but not least "I WILL LET ALL HAVE FUN WITH NO FAILURE Smile!"

I hope that the public people who like this server thinks this reason is good (Same with you blaze :L)

thankyou Smile

-Truly wiam
Back to top Go down
Briann00bs

My Admin app :L... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Admin app :L...   My Admin app :L... EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:08 pm

All your reasons were great and your application was very organized. You were a great LowMod on Cortex, watching other Mods from giving out stuff, but the server isn't up yet. I'll see your skills in the server, and I'll post my vote. The server hasn't even started and we already have 1 Admin, 3 SuperMods, and a Moderator. Right now, I think there is too much staff. Still, great application. Very Happy

Sincerely, Brian.
Back to top Go down

My Admin app :L...
Page 1 of 1