Blaze-Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A server where minecraft dreams come true!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omega Moderator Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OmegaPancake

Omega Moderator Application  Empty
PostSubject: Omega Moderator Application    Omega Moderator Application  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Name: Khoa Nguyen
In game name: OmegaPancake
What staff rank are you applying for? (LowMod, Mod, SuperMod): Moderator (or Lowmod is okay as well)
How long have you played?: I'm not sure. 2 months on Cortex craft I think.
Got Skype?: Pivotking1996
List 3 rules: Do not ask for gamemode change, staffs won't allow it. Using glitches/bugs to your advantage is against the rule, report at glitch report section. Do not ask for staff position, cause it gets annoying, and you have to at least show you're worthy..
How many chances does a Griefer get?: They gt 3 chances in total. First one is a temp ban, second is a ban, I believe you can make a ban appeal to get back on this server, and third time, permanent ban.
Why should you be added to our staff?: You do not have to allow me to be a Moderator as I am okay with being a Lowmod, but if you do, I promise I will not fail you. I behave very well and listen to others, and I often ask what I can or cannot do first before doing so. If you give me the time, I am sure you will come to trust me in due time. I promise to behave and to follow all rules and any instructions you give to me. I also play for a pretty long time and I will try to be on everyday.
Back to top Go down
Briann00bs

PostSubject: Re: Omega Moderator Application    Omega Moderator Application  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 pm

If you read other applications, we have way to much staff right now. I don't think we're accepting apps right now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: CONGRATULATIONS   Omega Moderator Application  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Accepted! congratz not for mod for lowmod
Back to top Go down
https://blaze-craft.forumotion.com
theWIAM13

PostSubject: Re: Omega Moderator Application    Omega Moderator Application  EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:39 am

Just sayin bro, don't use a Player ban which only bans the player. because the player can just come back with a random name and grief the server :L

-truly wiam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omega Moderator Application    Omega Moderator Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Omega Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1