Blaze-Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A server where minecraft dreams come true!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super mod application...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wiam

Super mod application... Empty
PostSubject: Super mod application...   Super mod application... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:49 am

Hey,
this is my supermod app... enjoy :3

Name: Liam (just call me wiam)
In game name: theWIAM13
What staff rank are you applying for? (LowMod, Mod, SuperMod): Supermod
How long have you played?: I started playing drag0n's other server (Dragcom) i was in his server about a week b4 it was going to be taken down Smile
Got Skype?: Nope (my computer won't let me D:<)
List 3 rules: DO NOT GRIEF, DO NOT SPAM, DO NOT TROLL OTHERS!
How many chances does a Griefer get?: It depends... If it is a block or 2 i say (JAIL), if it is a full house griefed (IP BAN), i never just Ban an account because they could just come back on and do the same thing Smile
Why should you be added to our staff?: I have been "Lowmod" for a while now, i have had plenty of experience as i'm mod on 3 other servers (some have closed down Sad ). I have played strict and fair against all players, never gave item's, never griefed ect. every time i have ranked someone to member i have honestly checked there APP and all. I personally believe i need the POWER to kick and ban as on cortex when i was Lowmod i have caught numerous griefers. I am Responsible with Power it is never abused. I have an excellent guard on the server (looking out for griefers ect) as i stay up till 4:00am weekends. I am alway's wanting to share my opinions in how to make the server better, i Enjoy creating server attactions. I have no problem what so ever if you would like me to advertise as i enjoy editing and posting video's on youtube. As you have been in the server with me at times you would have seen how strict i am against people spawning item's, spamming (even cap's lock spamming), and griefing (which sadley i coulnt do anything but report). I have experience using world edit, and Hawk eye (allows you to track griefers) I am currently taking lessons on how to ROLLBACK using hawk eye to bring every grief back to normal as if nothing ever happend Smile I have seen numerous troll's online b4 in cortex unfortunatly i could not Mute the palyer, kick them, or even ban, if i had the power to do so i believe in my self that i could make this server a friendly environment for every one of our fans Smile

Hope you consider as i have put alot of time and effort into drag0ns previous servers, and i'm ready to take another step forward Smile

-cheers wiam
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Super mod application... Empty
PostSubject: congratulations   Super mod application... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:33 am

Accepted! congratz
Back to top Go down
https://blaze-craft.forumotion.com

Super mod application...
Page 1 of 1