Blaze-Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A server where minecraft dreams come true!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Briann00bs SuperMod App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Briann00bs

Briann00bs SuperMod App Empty
PostSubject: Briann00bs SuperMod App   Briann00bs SuperMod App EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:53 am

Name: Brian Nguyen
In game name: Briann00bs
What staff rank are you applying for? (LowMod, Mod, SuperMod): SuperMod
How long have you played?: Since the beginning of Cortex. I had the first plot :3
Got Skype?: Yes brian.nguyen1999
List 3 rules: No griefing, very strict about this. No asking for gamemode changing. Hacking the server gets you permanently banned. Asking mods for stuff will get you temp. banned. Mods aren't allowed to give you stuff.
How many chances does a Griefer get?: Three chances, first temp. ban. Second ban, you may make an appeal. Third is permanently banned.
Why should you be added to our staff?: I should be accepted because I am a great builder. I am a nice player and has helped a lot on Cortex and Blaze. I set up the forum (Like 90%!) and I am helping with making the server public right now. I can play for hours everyday and on weekends I can play more. You guys already know that I am dedicated to help and I will try my best to make this the most fun server on Minecraft! Please accept me as SuperMod (Blaze). Thanks.
-Brian Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Briann00bs SuperMod App Empty
PostSubject: congratulations   Briann00bs SuperMod App EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:27 am

Accepted! congratz
Back to top Go down
https://blaze-craft.forumotion.com

Briann00bs SuperMod App
Page 1 of 1